Tuesday, June 10, 2008

RIP

I am so very sad.

I have been wanting to update this blog for some time.

Then tragedy struck and I wanted to update it with my raw emotions.

But I had to wait a day or two because I was afraid my tears my short circuit my computer and I would electrocute myself. Not a pretty way to go, I imagine.

My beloved best friend died on Sunday. He was about 11, I think. He had been my best friend for ten years.

He was my dog. My shepherd/retriever mix. My bubby.

I loved this dog like nothing else.

He had been with me through all kinds of hell.

And all kinds of elation.

My life has an incredible void. I don't think it will be filled.

My heart is just ripping and tearing.

My throat is dry and sore and has that peculiar knot you get when you try to choke back tears.

My face looks like hell because I can't stop crying thinking about him and going through the stages of mourning.

This just sucks, no matter how you look at it.

No comments: