Monday, April 17, 2006

Eat Candy and Poop Emeralds

I love to read Dilbert. I think it cracks me up so much because so often the situations could be based on any number of organizational situations I have been in or heard about from others.

The cartoon in question had Dogbert offering up his incredible wisdom to the poor contract worker at the company. The contact worker had said something about his dream was that he actually get hired as an employee of the company, blah, blah, blah.

Dogbert said his dream was to be able to eat candy and poop emeralds.

I damn near wet the floor.

Dogbert then commented that at least his dream was half possible implying that this guy will remain a contract worker forever because employers can rape him for all he's worth and not pay a stitch in benefits for the poor bastard.

I'd like to figure out how to poop emeralds, myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it was Catbert, the evil HR director