Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'll Sign Autographs Later....

I was reading my Buffalo Spree Magazine this afternoon, as I often do when I have some free time. For those not familiar with the magazine, it's a great local magazine designed to keep Western New Yorker's up-to-date on what's going on in the area. Believe it or not, it does have more than 5 pages. WNY has quite a bit happening all the time.

If you can't find something to do in WNY, you're a dumbass.

They have a section each month titled WNY Blogosphere in which they highlight bloggers from the area. I am reading some of the summaries thinking to myself, hmmm, how do I get on this list.

Well - apparently, I am too damn sassy!

(Good thing that's easy for me!)

I am in the Buffalo Spree! Here is what it says about me (Buffalo Spree, March 2008):

Pauline, over at TippyKayak ("musings of a sarcastic optimist") has a lot to say about a lot of different things, including the Swiffer Duster, Jamie Lynn Spears, and Bratz dolls. Her post about the new weight-loss drug Alli had me crying with laughter. It's good stuff. Read it at www.tippykayak.blogspot.com.

I had to call all of my friends (all two of them) to let them know that I was famous!

It is really rather pathetic that this is what's doing it for me, but I'll take what little fame I can get. And I will be sure to put this newfound information in my tenure folder (it has to count for something).

And I will have to update this blog more regularly.

Luckily people are always doing dumb things so this shouldn't be too difficult!

No comments: