Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Poor Right Brain

So I was driving to work the other day. I have quite a lengthy drive so the things I end of thinking about surprise even me.

At any rate, I looked in my rearview mirror waiting for a damn school bus to pick up the tykes and move on (story for another day) when I noticed some gray hairs! I don't normally get bothered by age because age happens. What on earth are you going to do?

So I checked the left side (I like to be symmetrical). No gray hairs.

Now this would normally be okay. Only a few gray hairs on one side, but I was upset. What could this mean? Did this mean that I was taxing myself in a creative or intuitive way? That I hadn't thought logically in some time and my right side was telling me so?

I could dye them and forget about it. I could yank them out but I am not fond of pain. When I pull my hair back, I could hide them. I could just forget about them and drink.

Tough call.

No comments: