Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dissertation Proposal

I got the best news yesterday and today! My dissertation committee is all set. My dissertation proposal is damn near ready to be defended.

I expect to be able to do that in the next couple weeks.

My advisor thinks that I should be able to then defend my dissertation by the end of April. I am so excited I may wet myself.

I am now starting to find the time to get my simulations underway. I love that I am not dealing with human subjects. Computer simulations are awesome. I can let them run while I clean the house, cook dinner, work out, pick my behind. The possibilities are endless!

I don't know what I am going to do or how I am going to feel when I am actually finished. You, dear readers, will find out!

I will make everyone call me Dr.

At least for a day - or until my head deflates.

No comments: