Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Don't piss on my dog!

I get home from work and my dogs are so happy to see me that they damn near piss all over themselves to get to me. I have two dogs. One is a shepherd/retriever mix (Beeno). He is my baby. The other is a chihuahua/daschund mix and she is Satan (Cocoa). I call her my trailer park chihuahua because she has a tattoo, a piece missing from her ear and a horrible underbite. She looks like she's been in a bar fight or three.

What usually happens is Beeno runs out, grabs a stick or something, and prances around waiting to play. While he prances he does his business. Cocoa, on the other hand, tries to run up my leg. She loves to perch on my shoulder and chew on my ponytail. God knows why. When she does pee, Beeno promptly runs over and pees right over her spot. Most of the time, Cocoa gets out of the way.

Well, yesterday, Cocoa went, Beeno ran over to go on top of it, Cocoa sprinted through the shower. She had a line of pee running down her back! It was visible to me and I laughed my ass off. She could have cared less and didn't seem to even notice!

Suffice to say that before I let her run amok in my house she had to have a bath in the kitchen sink.

Dumbass.

No comments: