Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday

Day one of my new lifestyle.  Let's see how long this lasts.  Those who have read my blogs in the past know that I get on a kick for a little bit and then find something else to do.  I am hoping not to do that this time...but don't I say that each time?

I am already seeing things growing in the garden!  Turnips are starting.  It turns out I planted them too close together.  Perhaps I will have itty bitty turnip or none at all.  At least I have little sprouts.  We shall see!  I can certainly go through and thin the crop.  I sound so official.

I think the herbs are also growing.  I am convinced that peas are growing, but my husband said it is weeds.  I don't want to pull anything until I am sure it is a weed.  I don't want to pull veggies before they have a chance!

I made one of my favorite breakfasts this morning.  Something easy and satisfying.  Toasted English muffin with peanut butter and a bit of jam.  Delicious!  I recommend this to everyone.  It is also portable. 

Today I also cleaned the house.  I cannot stand to have a messy abode.  I can't seem to get anything done until I clean.  I have work to do out of the house and need some sort of organization.  Of course, when the house is clean I just want to sit on the coach and bask in the cleanliness and in a job well done.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

No comments: