Monday, September 22, 2014

Ooops. Where are the before shots?


A very astute friend of mine (she likes to be anonymous so let me disguise her name - let's call her Kathy) noticed that I hadn't posted before pictures for our living room.  I think that I was so excited to have a "new" living room that I didn't care about the before.  I am posting before pictures below.  The post from July 6, 2014 shows the after (the post just before this one).
Living room as we were moving in.  Our old furniture is pictured.

Living room before.
Please notice the paneling on the walls that has been removed and had been painted.  Also notice the carpet.  We ripped up all of the carpet in the entire house and found gorgeous hardwood.  We also painted the ceiling, trim and bookshelves.

The bookshelves contain my National Geographic Magazine collection.  Window treatments have also been replaced.

No comments: